If you are an IT specialist who knows how to use AWS data lakes as well as analytics services in order to get insights from data, you can validate these skills with the Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certificate. This certification also proves your understanding of AWS data analytics services and their integration.
The certification path is developed for those individuals who are interested in verifying their experience in the sector. It is for those who want to demonstrate their ability to work with AWS services as well as show their skills in designing, maintaining, and securing analytics solutions. To be eligible for this specialty-level certificate, the potential candidates are required to have 5 years of experience working with basic data analytics technologies. Besides that, it is recommended that they possess 2 years of practical experience in designing analytics solutions as well as building and maintaining them. Knowing how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of processing, visualization, collection, and storage is also important for the applicants.
Amazon DAS-C01 is the only qualification exam of this path that you need to pass in order to earn the certificate. The test contains 65 questions, which are presented in various formats, including multiple response and multiple choice. You will need to clear all of the items within 180 minutes and get at least 750 points to get certified. The exam will cost you $300, so to be sure of the outcome, you must prepare for the following topics:
- Collection – The potential candidates need to know about the selection of the collection system, which addresses the key properties of data, including format, compression, and order. It is also important to know about the operational characteristics of the collection system. Having the relevant skills in selecting the collection system, which handles the source of data, frequency, and volume is vital as well;
- Storage and Data Management – The next part of the exam contains the questions that evaluate your knowledge of the systems needed for cataloging data and managing metadata as well as data lifecycle that is based on the business requirements and usage patterns. It also covers the details of the schema, data layout, format, structure, retrieval patterns, and data access. Besides that, you need to know about the operational characteristics of the storage solution for analytics;
- Processing – As for this section, it is about the automation and operationalization of data processing solutions. An individual needs to be able to determine the proper data processing solution requirements as well as have the skills in designing solutions for the transformation and preparation of data for analysis;
- Analysis and Visualization – This domain measures your skills in selecting the proper data visualization or data analysis solution when needed. It is also vital to know about the operational characteristics of the analysis and visualization solution;
- Security – If talking about the last area, it is important to mention the application of data governance and compliance controls as well as data encryption and data protection techniques. You should also be able to select the needed authentication or authorization mechanisms.
Becoming a certified specialist is not an easy task, but it grants many benefits for your improvement and career enhancement. With the Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certificate, you can become a Global Partner Solutions Architect, a Data Architect, a Staff Engineer Systems Architect, a Senior AWS Cloud Data Architect, or an Information Security Architect with an average annual salary of $123,807. The possibilities that you will get are really wide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.