CCNP Enterprise Bundle
Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Certification Full Name: CCNP Enterprise
Certification Provider: Cisco
Reliable Study Materials for CCNP Enterprise Certification
Practice Questions to help you study and pass CCNP Enterprise Certification Exams!
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Includes 180 Questions & Answers, 129 Video Lectures.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Includes 276 Questions & Answers, 196 Video Lectures, 636 Study Guide PDF Pages.
If you are working with enterprise networking solutions, you can go for the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification to validate the skills and knowledge you have. This is a professional-level path that contains several exams covering various sectors. The potential candidates have to take one test that covers core enterprise technologies and choose one of the 6 concentration exams. This way each individual can customize the certificate he/she wants by validating the skills in the technical area he/she needs. The concentration tests cover the industry-specific topics, including SD-WAN, automation, and more.
The certification path is available for all the candidates interested in verifying their skills in working with enterprise networking solutions. To be eligible for it, it is recommended that they have 3-5 years of practical experience implementing enterprise networking solutions. The learners should also have a good understanding of the topics before taking the qualification tests.
Cisco 350-401 is the first exam that you have to pass for this professional-level certification. You will need to answer about 100 questions within 120 minutes. They are available in English or Japanese, depending on your choice. The test costs $400, and you pay for one take only. To be sure that you complete the exam on the first try, you need to master the following topics:
- Network Assurance – This domain measures your skills in configuring and verifying Flexible NetFlow, NETCONF, device monitoring, RESTCONF, IPSLA, network problems, NetFlow, and SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN;
- Virtualization – As for the next area, it covers the details of data path virtualization technologies, how to configure them, as well as how to verify. It is also important to learn about device virtualization technologies as well as network virtualization concepts;
- Security – To answer the questions from this topic, you need to know about the components of network security design, and wireless security features. Besides that, you should know about REST API security, infrastructure security features, and device access control;
- Architecture – To deal with the questions from this domain, you need to understand the differences between different design principles utilized in an enterprise network. If you are able to compare Cloud and on-premises infrastructure deployments, you will surely succeed;
- Infrastructure – The potential candidates need to learn about IP Services, Layer 2, Layer 3, and wireless;
- Automation – If talking about the last exam part, it is important to mention the construction of the valid JSON encoded files. Knowing about the agent orchestration tools, agentless orchestration tools, basic Python components, and Python scripts is important as well.
To proceed with the certification process, you will need then to take Cisco 300-410, Cisco 300-420, Cisco 300-415, Cisco 300-425, Cisco 300-430, or Cisco 300-435, depending on the choice you make. Each test covers certain topics that you also need to prepare.
Those IT professionals who deal with the exams successfully and earn this Cisco certification will gain many benefits along with it. It proves the skills of the potential candidates and gives them more chances to be chosen among other non-certified individuals. Thus, you will be able to become a Network Analyst, a Data Center Technician, a Technical Program Manager, or a Production System Engineer with an average annual salary of $108,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.