Tested & Approved HP Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated HP Exam Questions & Answers
- ACCP V6.7
- ACDX V8
- ACMX V8
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate
- HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE ASE - Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1
- HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4
- HPE Master ASE
- HP2-B138 - Selling HP Printing Services
- HPE0-J58 - Designing Multi-Site HPE Storage Solutions
- HPE0-J68 - HPE Storage Solutions
- HPE0-P26 - Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
- HPE0-S22 - Architecting Advanced HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S54 - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S55 - Delta - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S57 - Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE0-S58 - Implementing HPE Composable Infrastructure Solutions
- HPE0-V13 - Designing HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure Solutions
- HPE0-V14 - Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE2-K42 - Designing HPE Nimble Solutions
- HPE2-T36 - Using HPE OneView
- HPE6-A47 - Designing Aruba Solutions
- HPE6-A68 - Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) V6.7
- HPE6-A70 - Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam
- HPE6-A71 - Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
- HPE6-A72 - Aruba Certified Switching Associate
- HPE6-A73 - Aruba Certified Switching Professional
- HPE6-A79 - Aruba Certified Mobility Expert Written Exam
- HPE6-A82 - HPE Sales Certified - Aruba Products and Solutions
Hewlett-Packard or just HP is one of the largest U.S. companies in the IT sector and a world-renowned provider of software and hardware for individual consumers and organizations of various sizes.
HP was originally founded as a manufacturer of measuring equipment by Dave Packard and William Redington Hewlett in 1939, but already in 1966, the company released its first minicomputer. Even today it is a multinational corporation, consisting of two independent companies that have divided between them the business goals of HP. Thus, HP Inc. is engaged in the traditional development and sale of printers and personal computers, while Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) has taken over the business related to workload-optimized solutions and services for corporate customers, as well as the supply of servers.
It's no secret that HP is focused on maximizing the customer experience, which is why 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies prefer HP's innovative services and solutions in technical areas such as storage, computing, networking, and software. Moreover, HP is working on such advanced technologies as Intelligent Edge, Hybrid Cloud, Hybrid Workplace, Artificial Intelligence, as well as High-Performance Computing.
Therefore, it is not surprising that organizations in various industries including manufacturing, financial services, telecommunications, and healthcare, use numerous and effective HP products. In other words, you've probably heard of LaserJet printers, HP Photosmart cameras, HP Pavilion PCs, Fortify Software, iPAQ Pocket PCs, and much more.
In addition to its core business, HPE offers a comprehensive training and certification program through a broad portfolio of designations. In addition to promotions and a variety of career prospects, having HPE certification allows a candidate to become a member of the HPE Tech Pro. It is a unique global community of IT enthusiasts with common goals related to development, innovation, and improvement.
Basically, the entire HPE accreditation program is divided into technical and sales qualifications. The latter are a set of three designations designed for professionals working at either HP or HP Partners. Thus, available here are HPE Sales Certified - Edge-to-Cloud Solutions , HPE Sales Certified - Entry Level Solutions , and HPE Sales Certified - Aruba Products and Solutions.
Concerning technical certifications, HPE offers a Career Professional program. Any candidates who aim to master sufficient competencies as regards HP services, solutions, and products can choose to make designations using the following technologies:
- Compute accreditation pathway that covers the comprehensive skills of designing, building, and managing server solutions from HPE. As a result, the candidate can earn HPE Master ASE - Compute Solutions V1, HPE ASE - Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1, and/or HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4 certificates.
- Hybrid Cloud accreditation pathway confirms the applicants’ knowledge regarding resource and workload optimization, optical ROI, secure Hybrid Cloud environments, and cost management. Therefore, this category consists of the HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1, HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1, and HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2 designations to validate the specialist’s expertise.
- Networking multi-level accreditation pathway presented in conjunction with Aruba covers the areas of SD-WAN, wireless, security, and switching. Depending on the experience of the candidate, four levels are available - Associate (for instance, Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate or ACCA), Professional (such as Aruba Certified Design Professional or ACDP), Expert (for example, Aruba Certified Mobility Expert or ACMX), and Product Specialist qualifications such as HPE Product Certified - Aruba Data Center Network Specialist and HPE Product Certified - Aruba Location Services Specialist.
- Software accreditation pathway consists of HPE Product Certified - OneView , HPE Product Certified - Containers , and HPE Product Certified - OneView  designations. These certificates are designed for specialists with the opportunity to work comprehensively with the HPE Ezmeral Container Platform solution and manage the HPE OneView infrastructure.
- Storage accreditation pathway proves the candidate’s expertise in hyper-converged appliances, software-defined storage, and flash technologies through the HPE Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V3, and HPE Product Certified - SimpliVity  certifications.
With the exception of the Aruba accreditation program, all the HPE qualifications are also categorized by 4 candidate expertise levels:
- Foundational (HPE Product certified) testifies that you are able to perform a specific HPE solution or product as well as you are knowledgeable of its strengths and benefits;
- Professional (HPE ATP) validates your skills to recommend the most suitable products and solutions according to customer requirements.
- Expert (HPE ASE) proves that you possess skills to work on complex enterprise technologies, know the characteristics of the HPE offerings and 3rd-party offerings and can differentiate them when needed.
- Master (HPE Master ASE) is the highest level in this certification program, which testifies that you have top-notch tech skills to implement advanced enterprise solutions.
Aruba-specific certifications fall into the following three levels:
Associate implies that you possess the basic knowledge to create mobile first network solutions, and possess skills to carry out simple configuration as well as the setting of Aruba software & equipment.
Professional testifies that you are skilled in building mobile first network solutions.
Expert is the top level in this certification program. It proves that you are proficient in installing, configuring, operating, and providing support to mobile first networks.