Tested & Approved ITIL Study Materials
Validate your Skills with Updated ITIL Exam Questions & Answers
- ITIL V3 Foundation - ITIL 2011 Foundation
- Service Capability
- Service Lifecycle
- ITIL MALC - ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL Practitioner - ITIL Practitioner
- ITILEX-MALC - ITIL Expert Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITILFND V4 - ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITILSC-OSA - ITIL Service Capability Operational Support and Analysis
- ITILSC-PPO - ITIL Service Capability Planning, Protection and Optimization
- ITILSC-RCV - ITIL Service Capability Release, Control and Validation
- ITILSC-SOA - ITIL Service Capability Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITILSL-CSI - ITIL Service Lifecycle Continual Service Improvement
- ITILSL-SD - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Design
- ITILSL-SO - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Operation
- ITILSL-SS - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Strategy
- ITILSL-ST - ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Transition
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library also known as ITIL is a clear business framework designed to effectively plan and codify the overall lifecycle of IT services. In more detail, it is a comprehensive library of core IT service delivery practices that help companies strengthen customer relationships, manage risk, and create a stable IT environment.
ITIL was developed in the late 1980s by the government of Great Britain, and today it is a globally recognized leader in the management and standardization of IT services.
ITIL is also known for its comprehensive certification program focusing on various aspects of ITIL practice with varying degrees of detail and depth. Thus, candidates are given the opportunity to focus on areas and disciplines of interest.
It is worth keeping in mind that due to the recent update, the ITIL v3 accreditation scheme has been optimized and presented as ITIL 4. Now interested applicants are offered two qualification tracks - the Managing Professional (MP) path and the Strategic Leader (SL) path. The peculiarity is that applicants can focus on one direction, or take both paths of certification and get the title of ITIL Master.
In more detail, you will progress through the following levels:
- ITIL Foundation is a mandatory entry-level certification that assesses general knowledge of creating valuable services and products, various aspects of service management, the basic principles of ITIL 4, and the key concepts of DevOps, Agile, and Lean. In brief, this accreditation path is designed for specialists with a confident comprehension of the ITIL framework and how it is applied in practice. Candidates will also be offered a range of training tools from Axelos and third-party educational partners as preparation for the ITIL Foundation exam. You can then decide on your preferred MP or SL accreditation pathway.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) qualification is intended for specialists with sufficient expertise for the effective running of IT workflows, teams, and projects with help of confident technical skills and knowledge. To prove these competencies, you must complete a set of the following 4 modules.
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) is another qualification path needed for professionals with a clear understanding of the impact of information technology on business strategy. Thus, this accreditation will be useful for candidates working not only with IT operations but in all areas related to digital services. To receive this certificate, professionals must pass two modules such as ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy as well as ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve.
- ITIL Master certification, as mentioned above, is available to candidates who have successfully completed both ITIL qualification paths. As a result, this status will confirm your ability to apply the various ITIL principles, and processes along with appropriate management practices in your workplace. Moreover, to gain this advanced qualification, each candidate must have at least 5 years of working experience as regards management, supervisory, or senior advisory activities, alongside the ITIL Expert certificate.