Professional Cloud Architect is one of the Google certifications that proves that you can help enable the organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. The holders of this certificate have a deep understanding of Cloud architecture and Google Cloud. With this sought-after certification, you can also demonstrate your skills in designing, developing, and managing secure, dynamic, scalable, and robust solutions in order to drive the business objectives. It also proves your expertise in analyzing technical and business processes and optimizing them, managing and provisioning Cloud solution infrastructure, as well as ensuring solution and operations reliability.
There are no strict requirements to fulfill, but it is recommended that you have more than 3 years of industry experience. Also, the potential candidates need to have more than a year of experience designing solutions with the use of Google Cloud and be able to manage them. Besides that, there are no additional prerequisites for this certification path.
To obtain the Google Professional Cloud Architect certificate, the students need to deal with a 2-hour qualification exam with the multiple-choice and multiple-select questions. The test is available in English and Japanese and costs $200. To be sure that you will pay only once and pass it at the first attempt, you must have a good understanding of the following topics:
- Designing and planning Cloud solution architecture – This domain is all about the design of a solution infrastructure and how it meets the technical or business requirements. An individual should also know how to design compute network, and storage resources, envision future solution improvements, as well as be able to create a migration plan;
- Managing and provisioning a solution infrastructure – The next objective covers the details of network topologies, compute systems, individual storage systems, and their configuration. You should also be familiar with data growth planning, container orchestration, security protection, as well as compute volatility configuration;
- Designing for security and compliance – As for this section, it evaluates your knowledge of the designing process required for compliance and security. Knowing about the resource hierarchy, IAM, industry certifications, and other details is important as well;
- Analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes – To answer the questions from this area, you need to learn about the analysis and definition of business and technical processes. This means that you should know about the Software development life cycle, decision-making processes, and disaster recovery;
- Managing implementation – This part covers the information of the interaction with Google Cloud programmatically. Also, you should know how to advise the operation or development team to ensure a successful deployment of the solution;
- Ensuring solution and operations reliability – The last topic is about the deployment and release management as well as evaluation of the quality control measures. The learners have to know how to assist with the support of deployed solutions as well as monitor, log, profile, or alert a solution.
With the Google Professional Cloud Architect certification, any IT professional is able to enhance their career, which is why it is so popular among the candidates. Many individuals can find more positions to choose from in the market with this certificate, including a Cloud Solution Architect, a Google Cloud Engineer, an Industry Solutions Architect, a Cloud Media Architect, and more. You can also earn more and find options with an average annual salary of $139,529.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows, Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.