Pass4sure GUARANTEES Success! Money Back Guarantee!
With Latest VCP-DCV 2021 Exam Questions as Experienced on the Actual Test!
Certification: VCP-DCV 2021
Certification Full Name: VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2021
Certification Provider: VMware
Pass4sure is working on getting VCP-DCV 2021 certification exams training materials available.
Request VCP-DCV 2021 Certification Exam
Request VCP-DCV 2021 exam here and Pass4sure will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide code of VCP-DCV 2021 exam you are interested in and your email address so we can inform you when requested exam will become available. Thanks!
VCP-DCV 2021 Certification Info
To learn the technical aspects of designing, deploying and managing solutions based on VMware technologies, the vendor offers the world-class developed certifications for the IT professionals and technical geeks. And VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization 2022 or VCP-DCV 2022 is one of them. This certificate validates the individuals’ skills in implementing, troubleshooting, and managing a vSphere infrastructure. It also shows that you are able to use best practices to provide a secure foundation for business agility in order to perform the migration to Cloud computing.
This is a professional-level certification that requires that you have a certain level of expertise before going for its qualification exam. Thus, if you have no VCP certificates or hold one of the certifications mentioned by the vendor, such as VCP6.5-DCV, VCP-DCV 2019, VCP-DCV 2020, VCP-NV 2019, VCP-CMA 2019, VCP-DTM 2019, VCP-DW 2019, VCP-SEC 2020, or VCP-AM 2021, it is recommended that you take the official training courses and pass the 2V0-21.20 test. If you have the previous version of VCP-DCV, you can choose to go for the course only or sit for the prerequisite exam as other candidates.
The VMware 2V0-21.20 exam is available in English and contains 70 questions of various types, including single or multiple choice. You will be given 130 minutes to complete all the questions and score 300 points out of 500. The objectives of this test are highlighted below, so it is expected that the students wishing to clear this certification exam with flying colors have a good knowledge of the following domains:
- Architecture and Technologies – This section covers the details of the identification of the pre-requisites and components for a vSphere implementation as well as vSphere distributed and standard switch capabilities. You should also know about Software Guard Extensions, vSphere Lifecycle Manager concepts, basics of vSAN, and ESXi cluster concepts;
- Products and Solutions – The next topic is all about the identification of migration options, DR use cases, as well as use cases for vCloud Foundation. It is important to know about the vSphere integration with VMware Skyline and understand the role of vSphere in SDDC;
- Installation, Configuration, and Setup – Knowing about the configuration of vSphere Trust Authority, vCenter Server file-based backup, and different network stacks is vital for this area. The potential candidates should also learn about the identification of boot options, deployment and configuration of vCenter Server Appliance, and analysis of the basic log output coming from vSphere products;
- Performance-tuning, Optimization, and Upgrades – As for this part, it evaluates your skills in monitoring resources of a vCenter Server Appliance and vSphere environment and planning for upgrading the vSphere components;
- Administrative and Operational Tasks – The last domain includes the details of the management of virtual machines and storage, configuration of different types of migrations, and utilization of baselines to perform updates and upgrades.
The VMware VCP-DCV 2022 certification opens up many new opportunities for you, which means that you can find a better job with a higher salary. Thus, the certified IT professionals can become a Network Engineer, a Consulting Systems Engineer, an IT Systems Engineer, a System Administrator, a Virtualization Systems Engineer, or a Cloud Architect with an average annual salary of approximately $97,000. As you can see, this is a valuable certificate that can change your career for the better.